Search This Blog

Sunday, 28 November 2010

Ch, Ch, Changes (again)

Some of you eagle eyed people may have noticed the list has changed somewhat. Due to time and finances things have been changed so I am able to complete the list by 31st Decemeber 2010.

So far I am happy with what I have achieved and the changes made and now that I have got some work at last it has come at a good time as I have done most things on the list. Now there is not much left, which at some points in the year I would not be able to get it done. With on the final straight it has been an amazing year and I am proud what I have achieved but I will be glad when it is over come 1st January 2011, no more list I can relax.

I will blog soon about the Chill Factor Ski Session I did and going to the Imax Cinema at The Printworks, Manchester.

Peace, Love and Bananas  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment